Monday, August 10, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girl Challenge of the Week (S2GSC20)

This is my first week to participate in any online art challenges, and I am thrilled to participate in the S2G challenge for August 6, 2009. This is a great stamp company...and as you can see, I love their doggy images! For my non-art pals who are viewing this, the challenge this week was to use the design sketch of the circle over the rectangles (as you can see in both of my images) as well as incorporating polka dots into the mix. I mean, who doesn't love polka dots?! Feel free to leave your comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEATHER...OMG! these 2 cards are simply 'adorable'...Don't you loe our little Domino? You did a fabulous job with the Sketch & 'twist'...glad to have you working your magic with our stamps!!! DEIDRE S2G

Debbie said...

Heather...Domino is my favorite. You did such an awesome job on both of your cards! Thanks so much for playing with us over at shirleys2girls twisted thursday. We hope you can play with us again this Thursday!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow!! TWO cards this week!! Girl, you ROCK!! Love both cards, but I especially love that red and yellow one - the patterns are gorgeous, and of course that sweet little puppy in the chair - PERFECT!! Thanks so much for playing - looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work!

Justine said...

I hear ya girl, it should be a sin to not LOVE POLKA DOTS. You did an amazing job, I am so impressed that you created two!! Way to go. I hope you will play with us again. Good luck in the drawing

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, these are the cutest cards! Thanks so much for playing with us. Sure hope you play with us again next week.