Thursday, August 13, 2009

Twisted Thursday S2GSC21




It's Thursday again and Shirley's 2 Girls has challenged us to design a card using the sketch provided and to incorporate 4 brads. Most of you know I just moved across the country from Lacey, Washington to Gaithersburg, Maryland. Well, we've been here since the end of June, but I immediately fell and injured my back, so we still have a lot of boxes left packed. My challenge today was doing this cards and trying to figure out where on earth my box of brads were so I could use them! I never did find them, but I remembered I just happened to get a pack of doggy paws, and of course I LOVE Shirley's 2 Girls stamps of the simply adorable Domino!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your card using Domino! He's my fav! Those doggie paw brads fit perfectly! Thanks for playing with us again over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday! We'll look for you next week to play with us again!

Anonymous said...

Well, now if that isnt the cutest card! you did a great job with the challenge...LOVE those PAW brads...TOO CUTE! & thanks a lot for playing with us...Deidre

Jaspere said...

This is too cute. I too love those sweet little paws. Nicely done.

Pat (mspfd) said...

On my goodness, we are almost neighbors.... I live in Columbia, Maryland! Love your adorable Domino card. And the paw brads are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us. You really did a great job on the sketch. Hope to see you again next week!

Justine said...

So cute, loving the paw prints and how you have them looking like that Sassy puppy walked across your paper. Great job on this sketch

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Love the paw prints instead of brads!! Sooo clever!! I'm a Washington girl, too - I've never been to Maryland, but I hope you like your new home. And I also wish you a quick recovery from your back injury. Take good care of yourself - that means lots of stamping!! LOL Thanks for playing Twisted Thursday!!